LIC Recruitment 2019 Apply online for 590 AAO’s Job Vacancy
Name of the Post: LIC AAO’s Post Online Form 2019
Posting Date: 06/03/2019
Job Information: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) invited an Online Form to apply Assistant Administrative Officers Job Vacancies. Interested candidates please check the full notification details and fulfill the eligibility criteria and Apply online.
Life Insurance Corporation
LIC AAO’s Online Form 2019
– Start Date of Applying Online Form: 02/03/2019
– Last Date of Applying Online Form: 22/03/2019
– Last Date of Making Fee Payment: 22/03/2019
– Download Call Letter for Prelims Exam: From 22/04/2019 TO 30/04/2019
– Date of Online Preliminary Exam: 4th & 5th May 2019
– Date of Online Examination (Main): 28th June 2019
Age Limit as on 01/03/2019
– Minimum age is 21 Years
– Maximum age is 30 Years
– (Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive only are eligible )
Upper Age Limit Relaxation:
5 Years for SC/ST Candidates
3 Years for OBC Candidates
– SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: 100/-0
– General / OBC – 600/-
– Mode of Making Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
– AAO (Generalist): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
– AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, (OR) an MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University/Institution.
– AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants.
– AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
– AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level (OR)
– Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level (OR)
– Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Post Name / Vacancy:
– AAO (Generalist) – 350
– AAO (IT) – 150
– AAO (CA) – 50
– AAO (Actuarial) – 30
– AAO (Rajbhasha) -10
Eligible Candidates Please read Full Notification Before Applying Online
Important Links to Apply